it’s the weekend, and that means it’s time to whip up some delicious treats, so you should totally make The Ultimate Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies! they’re soft, fluffy, and a little bit chewy, plus the cookies have the best flavor. honestly, they’re amazing!
Servings 9 | Prep time 7minutes | Cooking time 20minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the cookie dough together until everything is well-combined and fold in the chocolate chips.
- shape into balls and flatten to about 1/3 inch thick medium size cookies.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, but a little less time if your cookies are smaller than mine.
- cool down completely so the cookies set and enjoy!
- store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
enjoy with Chocolate Chip Cookies