This Watermelon Green Tea Refresher is a delicious alcohol-free cocktail that’s both healthy and delicious, featuring fresh watermelon and lemon, and green tea!
Prep Time 10 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups green tea , brewed and chilled
- 4 cups watermelon , cubed and seeded, chilled
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice (use lime if you’d prefer)
- some lemon slices for garnish (or lime, if you’d prefer)
- A few hours in advance (or even the day before), steep a green tea bag in some freshly boiled water. Set it aside to cool to room temperature and then stick it in the fridge to chill (adding a few ice cubes always helps!).
- Once your green tea is chilled, add 1 1/2 cups of it to your blender. Add the chilled watermelon cubes and lemon juice.
- Blend on high speed for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until the mixture is completely blended.
- Pour into a glasses and serve with a slice of lemon!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 437mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1730IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg
enjoy with Watermelon Green Tea Refresher