This raspberry and pear smoothie is packed full of protein, calcium and potassium and it’s really low in calories too. It’s just a perfectly healthy start to your day!
Prep Time : 10 mins | Total Time : 10 mins | Servings : 2
- 400 ml fat free natural yogurt
- 150 g frozen raspberries
- 2 ripe pears peeled, cored and then chopped
- 50 ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Before pouring into glasses, and add more cranberry juice to sweeten to personal taste.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 8.8g | Fat: 7.5g | Saturated Fat: 4.4g | Cholesterol: 26.9mg | Sodium: 98.3mg | Fiber: 10.4g | Sugar: 33.6g | Vitamin A: 350IU | Vitamin C: 42.1mg | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 1.1mg