Start the day with a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! Nutritious, filling and full of peanut butter flavor, a peanut butter smoothie is the best way to start the day. Add chocolate and create a chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie.
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all-natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana frozen
- 2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- chocolate syrup for serving
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Serve with chocolate syrup, as desired.
- Nutritional information does not include optional honey.
- Double the recipe for two servings.
- Add choice of milk to thin out, if desired.