Fresh lemons and strawberries are mixed with bubbly prosecco for a refreshing prosecco sangria recipe. It’s perfect for spring and summer!
Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup strawberries, de-stemmed & sliced
- 750 ml bottle prosecco, chilled
- Place the lemons in the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl.
- Sprinkle the sugar on top and muddle the sugar into the lemons.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Muddle the strawberries in with the sugar and lemon slices.
- Add the prosecco to the pitcher.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add ice to four glasses, pour the sangria over the ice and serve.
Calories 125kcal (6%)Carbohydrates 11g (4%)Sodium 13mg (1%)Potassium 216mg (6%)Sugar 9g (10%)Vitamin C 19.6mg (24%)Calcium 24mg (2%)Iron 0.9mg (5%)
enjoy with Lemon Berry Prosecco Sangria