Salmon Croquettes are pan fried and packed with so many great flavors. These make a quick and easy weeknight meal and are delicious with a tartar sauce!
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 10 min | Level: Easy
- 1/2 cup Panko
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 3 5 ounce canned salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Add panko and flour to a bowl and mix. Add bell peppers, canned salmon, garlic, salt, pepper, egg, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and cilantro. Mix until incorporated.
- Shape into 6-8 patties and heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add patties to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.