Making a Baked Sweet Potato in the oven is so easy and comes out perfectly sweet and fluffy on the inside with this foolproof recipe.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, 5.5 ounces each, scrubbed clean
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- optional toppings: butter, coconut oil, cinnamon, salsa, yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a baking sheet, (lined with foil for easy clean-up if you wish) prick sweet potatoes all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, or until a fork inserted in the thickest part has no resistance, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool, then split the tops open with a knife. Season with salt and pepper and add your favorite toppings.
Serving: 1potato, Calories: 164kcal, Carbohydrates: 38g, Protein: 2.5g, Fat: 0.5g, Sodium: 20mg, Fiber: 5g, Sugar: 6.5gBlue Smart Points: 5Green Smart Points: 5Purple Smart Points: 0Points +: 4Keywords: baked sweet potatoes, how to make sweet potatoes, how to make sweet potatoes in oven, Sweet Potato