Kale salad with parmesan, lemon, and black truffle oil – you can easily add a gourmet twist to this superfood!
Prep Time 17 minutes | Total Time 17 minutes
- 2 bunches kale (approx. 5-6 cups when chopped)
- Juice of 1/2 large lemon
- 3 heaping tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (I prefer freshly grated)
- Prepare kale by tearing leaves from the stems. Chop the kale into small strips/pieces. Place in a large salad bowl.
- Grate parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by adding the lemon juice, Greek yogurt, garlic, truffle oil, olive oil, and salt & pepper to a small bowl, and then whisking the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the parmesan to the salad bowl and then toss the kale and parmesan with the dressing.
- I recommend covering the salad and letting it sit in the fridge for at least an hour prior to serving, but this isn’t necessary.
- Makes 2 entree sized salads or 4 appetizer/side salads.