This orange spiked boozy hot chocolate is a grown-up way to enjoy the comforting winter beverage.
Prep Time 4 minutes | Cook Time 6 minutes | Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- Cinnamon sugar
- Mini marshmallows
- Add the milk, cocoa powder, brown sugar, and cinnamon stick to a small saucepan on medium heat. Whisk until the ingredients are combined. Heat it until it starts to gently bubble, stirring it occasionally.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and Grand Marnier. Leave it on the heat for another minute or two to ensure it’s heated through.
- Top with marshmallows and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired.