These BBQ chicken tacos are a fast, healthy meal that’s ideal for a busy weeknight. They use ground chicken so they’re super easy to make!
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 20 minutes
- 6-8 medium flour tortillas
- 1 pack ground chicken breast (mine was 0.77 lbs., anything from 0.5-1 lb. should work)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Iceberg lettuce shredded
- Avocado sliced
- Tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes)
- Onion chopped
- Sour Cream
- Lime quartered
- Pre-heat oven to 375F to warm tortillas. Place tortillas in foil to warm them all at once.
- Add olive oil, chicken, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and smoked paprika to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for about 8-10 minutes (or until cooked through), stirring often, and breaking up the meat.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the veggies and rest of the garnish.
- Once chicken is cooked, add BBQ sauce and stir to ensure chicken is evenly coated. Add salt & pepper if needed.
- Serve tacos immediately and garnish as desired.
- Feel free to use taco seasoning instead of the individual spices if it’s easier for you!