These delicious and healthy Sweet Potato Tots only have 1 ingredient: sweet potatoes! They’re healthy, delicious, kid friendly and easy to make!
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Add water in large pot and bring to boil. Add sweet potatoes in pot and boil for 15 minutes. Drain well.
- Grated boil sweet potatoes into a large bowl using a grated.
- Add cajun seasoning and salt in grated sweet potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Make small tot of sweet potato mixture and place in air fryer basket.
- Cook at 400 F for 8 minutes. Turn tots to another side and cook for 8 minutes more.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 15 , Fat 0 g , Carbohydrates 3.5 g , Sugar 0.1 g , Protein 0.2 g , Cholesterol 0 mg