Healthy Tofu Steaks uses a Westernized version of a traditional Japanese teriyaki marinade. For really tasty tofu, I believe the best way is to simply bake the tofu covered in marinade..
- 1 package tofu, press and remove excess liquid
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cut tofu into eight pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together olive oil, thyme, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Add tofu into the bowl and coat well and place in the refrigerator for overnight.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place marinated tofu into the air fryer basket and cook at 350 F for 3035 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 195 , Fat 16 g , Carbohydrates 5 g , Sugar 1 g , Protein 7 g , Cholesterol 0 mg