Adding nuts to your diet – as a quick snack or as a topping for salads and main dishes – will go a long way to helping you reach your health goals. This recipe for savory healthy spiced nuts gives you another flavor option, producing delicious nuts in just minutes.
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 F.
- Add all nuts into the air fryer basket and cook for 8 minutes. Shake halfway through.
- Drizzle nuts with olive oil and season with salt and toss well.
- Cook nuts for 1 minute more.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 240 , Fat 24.9 g , Carbohydrates 4.1 g , Sugar 1.1 g , Protein 4.1 g , Cholesterol 0 mg