Jalapeno poppers are a very popular appetizer in restaurants, and for good reason. They’re crispy, spicy, and cheesy all at once, and you can hold them in your hands easily.
- 5 jalapeno peppers, slice in half and deseeded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- In a small bowl, mix together cheese, salsa, chili powder, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each jalapeno halves and place in air fryer basket.
- Cook jalapeno poppers at 350 F for 13 minutes
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 111 , Fat 8.3 g ,Carbohydrates 2.1 g , Sugar 1.2 g , Protein 7.3 g , Cholesterol 24 mg