Swap the starch for all things green with a fast and fresh recipe for Crispy Baked Zucchini Fries.
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into fries shape
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Add egg in a bowl and whisk well.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together almond flour, spices, parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Dip zucchini fries in egg then coat with almond flour mixture and place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook zucchini fries for 10 minutes at 400 F.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 147 , Fat 10 g , Carbohydrates 6 g , Sugar 3 g , Protein 9 g , Cholesterol 49 mg