These crispy eggplant sticks are inspired by from the ones served at Galatoire’s in New Orleans, a haven of fine New Orleans dining. The powdered sugar garnish may sound odd, but it’s also totally delicious.
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp red pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all ingredients into the large mixing bowl and toss well.
- Transfer eggplant mixture into the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 375 F for 20 minutes. Shake basket halfway through.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 99 , Fat 7.5 g , Carbohydrates 8.7 g , Sugar 4.5 g , Protein 1.5 g , Cholesterol 0 mg