This Chicken jalapeno poppers chicken is chicken breasts stuffed with a jalapeno cheese mixture, then wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection. An easy low carb meal that’s a total crowd pleaser!
- 1/2 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 6 jalapenos, halved and seed removed
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 F.
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except jalapenos.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each jalapeno halved and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook jalapeno for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 105 , Fat 8.5 g , Carbohydrates 1.5 g , Sugar 0.7 g , Protein 6.3 g , Cholesterol 35 mg