Triple Berry Couscous Salad with Honey Lime Mint Dressing combines couscous with fresh spinach, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Drizzle the homemade honey lime mint dressing over the salad to create a light and flavorful addition to any meal!
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 mins| Total Time: 10 mins
- ½ cup couscous
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- juice and zest from 1 lime about 2 tablespoons
- 2 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 heaping cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- Cook the couscous according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, mint, lime juice and zest. Add the spinach, berries and cooked couscous. Mix gently until well coated in dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- This salad is great for meal prep. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.