Open-Faced Turkey Melts make a quick and easy way to use up your Thanksgiving turkey leftovers!
- 8 ounces chopped cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Hellman’s Light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon red onion, chopped
- 4 slices thin sliced multi-grain bread, lightly toasted (Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Thin-Sliced) or gluten-free bread
- 4 ounces light Havarti cheese, sliced
- Reynolds Wrap non-stick foil
- Heat broiler over high, with rack in the second position about 6 inches from the flame. Line a half-sheet pan with Reynolds non-stick foil.
- In a medium bowl combine the turkey with celery, mayonnaise, cranberries and red onion, and stir until combined.
- Arrange the toasted bread on a baking sheet and divide the turkey salad evenly among slices, then top each with 1 ounce of cheese.
- Broil about 6 inches from the flame until the cheese is golden and bubbling, about 2 to 3 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to avoid burning.