One Pan Pierogi Skillet . We all have those nights that you need dinner fast. Or when there’s not much to pick from because you’re due for a grocery run. For me both seem to happen when I also have no motivation to decide what to have for dinner.
- olive oil
- 1/2 box Aldi pierogies 6 count
- 1/2 pound sliced kielbasa or sausage
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Add pierogies to an oiled skillet on medium to high heat. Cook a few minutes on each side to get some color.
- Add the sausage in after flipping the pierogis. Stir every couple minutes as they start to get color.
- Add in green beans, salt and pepper. Cook for another few minutes until green beans are hot.
enjoy with One Pan Pierogi Skillet