Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and delicious! This easy dinner recipe goes from fridge to table in under 30 minutes. This is an all-star lunch or dinner idea that will be on repeat! Everything you love about a burger with a fun Mexican twist.
- Soft taco size tortillas
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Hamburger dill chips (pickles)
- 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- Thousand island dressing
- French fries and side salad (optional)
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Pan for browning ground beef with a lid
- Pan for warming tortillas
- Brown ground beef and drain excess oil.
- To keep your quesadillas from being too greasy, drain your cooked beef on paper towels
- Turn the burner to low, add the shredded cheese to the cooked ground beef and cover to allow the cheese to melt
- Add thousand island to both tortillas using a spatula to spread it evenly
- On one tortilla, place pickles over the thousand island
- On the second tortilla, add ketchup and mustard (as pictured)
- Place one tortilla on the second pan over medium to low heat
- Add a couple scoops of cheesy ground beef on top of the tortilla
- Place the second tortilla on top and turn the quesadilla over a couple times over the hot pan to allow the cheese to attach to the tortillas.
- The quesadilla can be cut into 4 smaller pieces (as seen) or you can add all the ingredients to 1 tortilla and fold it in half (like a taco) <—easiest method, especially for kids.
- Serve with hot french fries and a side salad
enjoy with Cheeseburger Quesadillas . If you like burgers and quesadillas, then this is the recipe for you!