Summer has unofficially kicked off with Memorial Day weekend here and we are SO excited! What is better than a warm gooey s’more at night? Fudgsicle S’mores during the day!
- Fudgsicle Bars
- Graham crackers
- Marshmallow fluff (or regular marshmallows!)
- Small hammer or meat tenderizer
- Large baggie
Be prepared to work fast because this frozen treat will melt quickly! Try to have all of your items prepared in advance before getting started.
- Place a few graham crackers inside of a large baggie and zip the top closed (removing air in the bag). Gently tap on them with a hammer or meat tenderizer. Kids are REALLY good at doing this LOL! Tell them to go outside and do it on the sidewalk very gently. Just a couple of taps will do!
- Put a couple scoops of marshmallow fluff or a hand full of marshmallows into a microwave-safe bowl. In 30 second intervals, microwave the marshmallows until they are fully melted (2 rounds usually works). If you’re using regular marshmallows, add a teaspoon or 2 of water to thin out the marshmallows.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the microwave.
- Grab a Fudgsicle and hold it in one hand over the sink. Scoop up some melted marshmallow in a spoon and drizzle it over the Fudgsicle.
- Quickly sprinkle some of the crushed graham cracker over the drizzled marshmallow.
- Hurry outside, show off your amazing creation, answer all of the questions like, “Did you just make that?” and, “Is that a frozen s’more?” then you devour the deliciousness of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker on a stick.