Easy Keto Chicken Fajitas , These sheet pan keto chicken fajitas come together in 35 minutes, start to finish. It’s a one pan meal bursting with bold flavor. And it’s a meal the whole family will love.It’s a must if you’re looking for more easy keto dinners.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Servings: 6 servings | Calories: 227kcal
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium green pepper
- ½ medium red pepper
- ½ medium yellow pepper
- ½ medium onion
- ¼ cup avocado or olive oil
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Slice the chicken thighs into thin strips. Slice the peppers and onions thinly. Spread out the chicken and veggies on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the taco seasoning, then toss well to combine and spread out again evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or keto friendly wraps.