Why didn’t I think of this before?! I whipped up these Buffalo Chicken Wraps using fresh chicken in 30 minutes and, well, I didn’t make enough! I should have doubled the recipe because they were THAT much of a hit. When my husband was in a Zoom meeting (in my home-office, by the way haha!), I snuck one of these wraps to the desk.
- 2 Cups of chicken (cooked and and cut/shredded)
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- Shredded lettuce
- Ranch dressing
- Shredded cheese
- 2-3 burrito size tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the cut/shredded chicken and the buffalo sauce. Add anywhere from 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce depending on preference
- Lay out 2-3 burrito size tortillas and split the buffalo flavored chicken evenly. 2 tortillas will make fuller wraps while 3 tortillas will make smaller wraps.
- Drizzle with desired amount of ranch dressing (I like a lot:)
- Top with shredded cheese and shredded lettuce
- Wrap the ingredients in the tortilla, cut in half, and serve
enjoy with Buffalo Chicken Wraps