Perfect for a crowd or just a quick treat. Raise your hand if you love s’mores? Well, it is s’more season after all! Except, these waffle s’mores can be enjoyed all year long and don’t require a camping trip or an open flame
- Belgain waffles (we have the frozen kind for Costco hah!)
- 1 Large chocolate bar
- Graham crackers
- Jumbo marshmallows
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper (foil or non-stick spray will work too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Let 2 frozen Belgain waffles defrost for about 10 minutes.
- Break 1 graham cracker into 4 pieces and spread it out evenly on top of 1 waffle
- Break a large chocolate bar into quarters and place 1/4 on each side of the waffle (as seen in the video)
- Put 4 jumbo marshmallows on top of the chocolate
- Place the second waffle on top.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until you can see that the chocolate is melting and the marshmallows are losing their shape.
- Remove from the oven and cut into 4 pieces.