These delicious individual keto cheesecakes are a fun way to use keto thin mints. So creamy and rich, with a minty green filling and a chocolate cookie crust, no one will believe they are sugar-free.
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- ½ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tablespoon heavy whipping cream room temperature
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Natural green food coloring
- 4 keto thin mints chopped
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 ¼ ounce sugar-free dark chocolate finely chopped
- Line a standard muffin pan with 6 parchment liners (you can also use silicone but the cookies don’t fit quite as well into the bottoms).
- Press one chocolate wafer down into the bottom of each liner.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the powdered sweetener until well combined, then beat in the heavy cream and extracts.
- Add natural green food coloring until a minty green color is achieved. Fold in the chopped thin mints.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared muffins cups and use a spoon to press firmly into the cups.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Heat the cream until just simmering (you can do this in a pan or the microwave – if in a pan, watch carefully because it is such a small amount).
- Add the chopped chocolate and let sit a few minutes to melt, then whisk until smooth. Pour over the tops of the cheesecakes.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Top with lightly sweetened whipped cream and some mini keto thin mints, if desired.