The Best Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are here! cupcakes? chocolate? vegan? minimal + real ingredients? sounds like a dream, right? well, this recipe is everything you could want and more in a cupcake!
Servings 8 | Prep time 7 minutes | Cooking time 25minutes
- 1 and 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup runny peanut butter
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1/3 cup runny peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
How To Make The Best Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- mix the cupcake batter ingredients together well and then fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- add batter to greased muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- whisk the frosting ingredients together and top the cupcakes once they’re completely cooled down.
- store in the fridge in the airtight container and thaw a bit before eating.
enjoy with The Best Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes .