Peanut Butter Cup Brookies are Chocolate chip cookies and brownies stuffed with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
- 1 Box of Supreme Triple Chunk brownie mix, or something similar
- plus the oil & egg to make the batter
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 roll of refrigerated cookie dough (16oz)
Other Supplies Needed:
- Traditional size cupcake/muffin baking sheet
- Cupcake liners
- Mixing bowl
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place paper cupcake liners in the baking sheet
- Prepare brownie batter according to the directions on the box
- Cut the cookie dough into 12 even pieces
- Press the cookie dough down into the bottom of each cupcake liner
- Place one Reese’s Peanut Butter cup upside down in each cookie dough filled muffin cup
- Spoon the brownie batter over the Reese’s Peanut Butter cup until the liners are almost full (leaving space for Brookies to expand)
- Bake for 18 20 minutes
- The center of each Brookie cup will dip down a little bit, that’s normal because of the candy.
- Enjoy warm with ice cream or at room temp!