It’s Friday! We’ve had a fun, busy, successful week at school and at home and we are EXCITED about a relaxing weekend. To kick things off, we came home and started baking some Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches!
- Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies (made however you prefer!)
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Bake the cookies.
- Let the cookies cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Place a cookie upside down and put a marshmallow on top
- Microwave the cookie and the marshmallow for about 10 seconds (it will expand so watch carefully!).
- Place another cookie on top.
- Let it cool for about 15 seconds and enjoy!