Mini cheesecake made of Keto that tastes as if you’re biting into the inside of a Snickers Bar! These mini cheesecakes come with no-bake crusts and filling, and delicious caramel and peanut topping. It’s hard to believe that it’s sugar-free.
Are you craving a Snickers bar? Do not give in to the temptation to sugar! Whip up a batch of these keto-friendly mini cheesecakes, and you’ll soon be dancing in joy. Like the old candy bar slogan, the sweet sugar-free desserts fill you up.
They’re also available in small portions, which means they’re the perfect amount of sweet keto-fueled indulgence. No more, no less.
I love cheesecakes that are the size of cupcakes like this, and I have a variety of delicious recipes. The most famous is the one I’ve eaten as breakfast. They’re not cinnamon rolls, are they, isn’t it?
These Keto Snickers Cheesecakes are complete desserts, baby! Sweet, creamy, and creamy. that is topped with caramel, peanuts, and a drizzle of chocolate—a dessert made from Keto with a capital.
- ⅓ cup almond flour or any nut or seed flour
- 2 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 ½ tablespoon cocoa powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon melted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 6 tablespoon powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 3 tablespoon heavy whipping cream room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup salted peanuts chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon Swerve Brown
- 1 ½ tablespoon BochaSweet or allulose
- 3 tablespoon heavy cream
- ⅛ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ ounce sugar-free dark chocolate chopped
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a standard muffin pan with 6 parchment or silicone muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Divide evenly among the prepared cups and press firmly into the bottom. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth, then beat in the sweetener. Add the cream and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Spoon the filling over the crusts, filling each muffin cup to just a bit from the top (save space for your peanuts and caramel!). Use a wet finger to smooth the tops of the cheesecakes so that there are no funny peaks.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cheesecakes with the crushed peanuts.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, Swerve, and BochaSweet or allulose. Bring to a boil and cook about 3 minutes, being careful not to burn it.
- Remove from heat and add cream. Mixture will bubble vigorously. Sprinkle with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Let cool about 10 minutes to thicken and then spoon over the tops of the cheesecakes. Return to the freezer for another 30 minutes to firm up, then peel off the muffin liners.
- Place the chopped chocolate and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Melt on high in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Drizzle over the cheesecakes. Serve cold.