The easiest Homemade Dog Treats ever! Simply mix, roll, cut, and bake! Dogs go crazy for these peanut butter dog treats! Homemade Dog Treats are the best way to show your pet that you love them like family! Easy peasy, and so much healthier than store-bought!
- 1 cup of organic peanut butter
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
Other supplies needed:
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
- Cookie cutters
- 2 mixing bowls
How To Make Homemade Dog Treats
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In one bowl, mix the “dry ingredients” (baking powder and flour).
- In a separate bowl, mix the “wet ingredients” (peanut butter and milk). Mix the peanut butter and milk together until it is creamy and smooth.
- Add the bowl of dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture. It helps to do this in small amounts.
- Roll the dough out onto wax paper, parchment paper, or a hard surface. It helps to add a little extra flour to the rolling pin. If the dough feels a bit dry, press it down with your fingertips for a little bit. This helps warm up the peanut butter and allows the dog treat dough to move more easily:)
- Bake for 15 minutes. Adjust baking time as needed – the longer they bake, the crunchier they are so it’s really up to your pups’ preferences
enjoy with Homemade Dog Treats