This Clotted Cream Fudge soft fudge recipe is quick and easy to make and has the best sweet and salty toffee flavor. Clotted cream fudge is my new favorite fudge and after one bite, it’s sure to become yours, too!
- 1 1/8 cup [225g] sugar
- 1/3 cup [100g] golden syrup
- 1 cup [220g] clotted cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- fleur-de-sel (for sprinkling, optional)
- Line an 8×8 (20x20cm) baking pan with parchment.
- Add sugar, golden syrup, clotted cream, and salt to a medium sized saucepan.
- Set heat to medium and whisk mixture until everything dissolves and is well combined. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. If it looks like it will boil over, turn down heat a bit. Cover and let boil for about 3 minutes.
- Take lid off and let boil until it reaches the soft ball stage (234F/112C). It needs to reach this temperature so the fudge will set.
- Take pan off heat, add vanilla, and whisk until the fudge goes from shiny to matte and thickens as it cools. This will take about 10 minutes.
- Pour fudge into the baking dish, cover with plastic wrap, and let chill until set (at least 60 minutes).
- Take fudge out of baking dish, sprinkle fleur-de-sel on top (optional), and cut into 16 squares. Serve on a plate or wrap each piece in parchment, wax paper or plastic wrap. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
enjoy with Clotted Cream Fudge recipe