Healthy Vegan Carrot Cake Baked Oats is a nourishing, easy to make and incredibly scrumptious recipe that you can make ahead of time for pre-made breakfasts or snacks. many people have been asking for oat based recipes, and i think this delicious and nutritious baked oats recipe will make you oh so happy.
Servings 9 | Prep time 10 minutes | Cooking time 33minutes
- 2 and 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (see text for brand)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dairy free yogurt
- 1/3 cup room temp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1/3 cup creamy nut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 and 1/4 cup grated carrot
- cashew frosting
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for 2 hours in hot water and drained
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
How To Make Carrot Cake Baked Oats
- preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- add all but the raisins, carrots and walnuts to a blender and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- transfer to a bowl and fold in the raisins, carrots and walnuts.
- transfer to a parchment lined 8 x 11 baking pan. bake at 350 degrees for 33-35 minutes.
- blend the frosting ingredients in a food processor or blender. add to the top of the cooled baked oats and cut into bars.
- store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
enjoy with Carrot Cake Baked Oats