These Brown Sugar Glazed Clementines with Cream Cheese, Honey and Pistachios make a surprisingly quick breakfast!
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 6 clementines
- 12 tsp soft brown sugar
- 6 tbsp cream cheese or 6 laughing cow cheese triangles
- 6 tsp honey
- 20 pistachios chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme broken into tiny sprigs
- Slice clementines in half and top each half with 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- Place under a very hot grill (close the the heat source) until the sugar melts and starts to caramelise – this should take 5-6 minutes (or you can use a cook’s blowtorch if you have one).
- Place the cream cheese or unwrapped cheese triangles into a small bowl and stir with a fork to loosed. Dot the top of each clementine half with 1/2 tbsp of the cheese.
- Drizzle each clementine half with half a tsp of honey, a few chopped pistachios and finish with a couple of sprigs of fresh thyme. Serve 3 clementine halves for each person.