This salmon Cobb salad recipe is a lighter take on the classic! It’s every bit as delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small piece of salmon (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 head butter leaf lettuce and/or assorted salad greens
- 1 large handful arugula
- 2-3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado diced
- Scallions chopped, to taste
- Radish greens to taste (optional)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F and move the rack to the middle position. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Hard boil your eggs. The ones pictured are cooked for 7 minutes after they start boiling. Once they’re done, cover with cold water and peel.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet. Cover it with the 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and some salt & pepper. Roast for about 10 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork (don’t overcook).
- Meanwhile, whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside. Prep your other salad ingredients and add them to a large salad bowl.
- When the eggs and salmon are done, chop or slice the eggs as desired and break the salmon into smaller pieces using a fork. Add to the salad bowl.
- Either toss the salad or pour the dressing over top. Enjoy immediately.
- Serves 2 as a main course or 4+ as a side salad.