Ahhh, spring is in the air! With so much to look forward to, particularly this year, we simply can’t wait for the upcoming months. We recently put a pool in our backyard and we are very excited to spend more time outside. Moscato Punch is perfect for sunny days and for serving with family and friends.
This Recipe is for 1 Glass of Moscato Punch. Simply adjust as needed for a pitcher, if desired:
- 1/2 cup of chilled Moscato Wine
- 1/2 cup of refrigerated Sprite
- 1/2 cup of refrigerated raspberry-flavored lemonade
- Pour the chilled wine, soda, and juice into a pretty wine glass and gently stir together the ingredients
- Garnish with raspberries and blueberries
- Cut the stems of the strawberries and slice the strawberries in half. The halved strawberries will float nicely in each glass.
- The blueberries and raspberries can be frozen to help keep the punch cold
- The raspberry-flavored lemonade can also be frozen into cubes for warmer days! Simply pour the chilled wine and sprite over the juice cubes. So fun!
enjoy with Moscato Punch