These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction & Cranberries make a simple and elegant side dish that both kids and adults love!
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut in half. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil. Pour them on two baking sheets and roast for 25-30 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside
- Meanwhile, combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until glaze is thick and syrupy, about 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the balsamic reduction over the roasted sprouts. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and serve immediately.