These crispy cheesy pierogi baked with veggies and sausage are such a great way to have dinner on the table with zero fuss. A quick and complete meal and one that is so easily customizable. I know I can always rely on frozen pierogies being in my grocery cart. My family loves them and they are so handy to have in the freezer.
- 300g Kielbasa sliced into ¼ inch coins and then each coin sliced in half
- 625g bag frozen pierogies (approx 20-25)
- 1 large red onion peeled,and sliced
- 10-12 baby bell peppers or 2 large bell peppers, stemmed, seeds removed and sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoon olive oil plus more if needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp sriracha, Tabassco or your favourite hot sauce
How To make Pierogi Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan
- Preheat oven to 400°F and grease 1 very large baking sheet or 2 smaller ones – or line with parchment paper
- Place the veggies and pierogies onto the sheetpan.
- Whisk together the olive oil, spices and hot sauce in a small bowl and then pour over the pierogies and vegetables. Toss gently to combine, then spread into an even layer on one side of the pan or on one of the sheet pans if splitting into two pans. (Feel free to add a little more oil or seasoning if needed and according to taste)
- Cut the kielbasa in half lengthwise and then slice into half moons and arrange on the other side of the sheet pan or separate one if using 2.
- Bake for 30 minutes flipping everything halfway through. Serve immediately hot out the oven with sour cream
enjoy with Pierogi Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan