The most juicy, tender chicken with the easiest marinade. Dijon, honey, olive oil, rosemary, lemon.
Yield: 4-6 servings | prep time: 2 hours 15 minutes | cook time: 10 minutes | total time: 2 hours 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup coarse ground Dijon mustard
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon, shallot, honey, olive oil, rosemary, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; set aside 1/2 of the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and Dijon mixture; marinate for at least 2 hours to overnight, up to 8 hours, turning the bag occasionally. Drain the chicken from the marinade.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with canola oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to grill, and cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 8 minutes.
- Brush with reserved Dijon mixture, cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.