Dark chocolate, creamy greek yogurt, and sweet strawberries are the perfect combination in this frosty, heart-healthy Valentine’s Day Dark Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie!
- 1/2 cup nonfat or lowfat strawberry Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup skim milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup ice (only if using fresh berries)
- Place all ingredients in a blender (or Bullet, food processor, etc.) and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with sliced fresh strawberries, if desired. Enjoy immediately!