Buffalo chicken tacos – your favorite hot wing sauce is here to kick your tacos up a notch! These tacos only take 25 minutes and are a real crowd pleaser.
Prep Time 10 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pack ground chicken breast (anything from 0.5-1 lb. should work)
- 6-8 medium flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Sour cream to taste
- 1 avocado chopped
- Spring onions to taste
- Iceberg lettuce shredded, to taste
- 1 lime cut into quarters
- Pre-heat oven to 375F to warm tortillas. Place tortillas in foil to warm them all at once.
- Make the buffalo sauce by melting butter on medium heat then adding the hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder. Stir. Increase heat to high and remove from heat just before it comes to a boil.
- Add olive oil to a skillet on medium heat. Add the ground chicken breast and cook for about 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring often.
- Once the chicken is cooked, pour the buffalo sauce over the chicken and give it a quick stir so chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Assemble tacos immediately. Top tacos with sour cream, avocado, spring onions, lettuce, and a squeeze of lime.