Today I am so happy to be sharing my Five Minute Classic Basil Pesto recipe. I have a list of recipes that call for pesto for you too. Plus and I have a little secret to tell you.
Prep Time: 5 minutes| Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 2 cups packed cleaned sweet basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted and cooled
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesano Reggiano
- Fit food processor with steel blade attachment. Close lid and turn on motor. Drop garlic through feed tube of food processor and allow to process until finely chopped. Open lid, add basil and pinenuts. Process until finely chopped. Drizzle oil through feed tube with motor running. Scrape down sides, add Parmesan, and process until rough paste forms, scraping sides as necessary to process mixture evenly.
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 128 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g