Indulge in these Shrimp Kabobs for dinner. Each skewer is filled with large shrimp, smoked sausage, onions, peppers, and an insanely good homemade Cajun seasoning. Serve even on the busiest of nights.
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1 lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 F.
- Add shrimp, lime juice, garlic, pepper, and salt into the bowl and toss well.
- Thread shrimp onto the soaked wooden skewers and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Turn halfway through.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 75 , Fat 1 g , Carbohydrates 4 g , Sugar 0.5 g , Protein 13 g , Cholesterol 160 mg