Although these Feta Dill Stuffed Mushroom Caps ended up as party food, they began as a good deed to avoid wasting food.
- 9 oz mushrooms, cut stems
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chop mushrooms stem finely and place into the bowl.
- Add parsley, dill, cheese, butter, and salt into the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Stuff bowl mixture into the mushroom caps and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Nutritional Value (Amount per Serving): Calories 141 , Fat 11.5 g , Carbohydrates 1.9 g , Sugar 0.9 g , Protein 8.5 g , Cholesterol 35 mg