Homemade guacamole is better than store-bought and is made in less than 10 minutes! This classic recipe is made with avocados, onions, tomatoes, lime juice and cilantro.
- 3 Haas avocados or 1-2 medium Florida avocados
- 1 small tomato chopped
- ¼ cup sweet onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ½ lime for juicing
- dash of ground black pepper
- dash of salt
- Slice avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop avocado flesh into medium mixing bowl. Add tomato, onion, and cilantro to bowl with avocado. Mash and mix well. Add lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix again and serve.