Happy Holidays! we look forward to baking and cooking all season long. What’s my most favorite part of big holiday meals? The leftovers! Our Turkey Cranberry Poppers are are buttery biscuits filled with delicious leftover turkey (or ham), cranberry sauce, gravy, and stuffing!
- Butter Flavored Grands Biscuits
- Leftover turkey or ham cut into small bite sized pieces
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Warm gravy
- Warm leftover stuffing
- 1 TBS melted butter
Other Supplies Needed:
- 2 Baking sheets
- Parchment paper or non-stick spray
- Basting brush
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or prepare it with non-stick spray
- Separate each biscuit in half (as seen in the video)
- Press on each biscuit half to make it flatter and larger (as seen in video)
- Place a little warm gravy, turkey or ham, stuffing, and cranberry sauce in the middle of each biscuit
- Wrap the sides up of the biscuits up and pinch the center making a ball.
- If the food starts to spill out, push it back in and continue to “seal” the biscuit… they’re easy to work with!
- Place the poppers seal side down on the baking sheets and bake for about 14 minutes or until golden
- Melt the butter and brush it on top of the baked biscuits
- Serve immediately with warm gravy and extra cranberry sauce for dipping!
enjoy with Turkey Cranberry Poppers