These Keto Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Muffins are a insanely delicious breakfast treat. They’re tender and not too sweet, and bursting with raspberries and dark chocolate.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes | Servings: 12 muffins | Calories: 204kcal
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Swerve Brown lightly packed
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup unflavored whey protein powder can sub egg white protein
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces dark chocolate, sugar-free chopped
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a standard metal muffin pan with 12 parchment paper liners. You can also use silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add the sweetener and whisk until well combined, breaking up any clumps with the back of a fork.
- Add the almond flour, protein powder, baking powder, and salt and stir until well mixed. Stir in the chocolate chunks, then carefully fold in the raspberries (you can chop those up a bit too if you want good distribution).
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffins cups and top each with a few more mini chips. Bake 18 to 25 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove and let cool in the pan.