How To make Keto Avocado Chocolate Mousse : The Keto Avocado Chocolate Mousse is an easy, paleo-friendly healthy sugar-free dessert with just four ingredients. recipe that is delicious and has a rich chocolate texture. Also, it’s vegan and low in carbs (3.8 grams net of carbs for each serving) and gluten-free.
Prep Time : 5 minutes | Total Time : 5 minutes | Servings 6 portions | Calories 157kcal
- 2 large ripe avocados 350g avocado flesh
- 1/2 cup / 50g cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup / 120g coconut cream
- 1/2 cup / 60g powdered sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Divide between 6 shot glasses or small serving bowls and chill until ready to serve.
It is important to note that the cinnamon, nutsmeg, and vanilla extract aren’t necessary but they make the dessert taste better. Be sure to use mature avocados, and then blend the mousse until it’s extremely smooth. To make a bubbly pudding, make sure to add a tablespoon Brandy. You can embellish your avocado chocolate mousse with an ounce of coconut cream (sweeten it with a pinch or powdered sweetener) and berries , or chopped dark chocolate.
Serving: 80g | Calories: 157kcal | Total Carbohydrates: 10.5g | Protein: 2.8g | Fat: 14g | Fiber: 6.7g | Sugar: 0.8g