This Easy Keto Sheet Pan Dinner is bound to become a family favourite. My kids love it! It’s one of the best from The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Servings: 6 | Calories: 437kcal
- 2 tablespoons salted butter or coconut oil melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ teaspoons salt divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 skin-on bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, garlic, ¾ teaspoon of the salt, ½ teaspoon of the pepper, cumin, paprika, coriander, and cayenne. Brush the mixture over the tops of the chicken thighs.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and bacon. Drizzle with the avocado oil and sprinkle with the remaining ¾ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Spread the vegetables out in a rimmed baking sheet. Place the chicken thighs on top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center of the chicken thighs registers 165°F on an instant read thermometer.
- Turn on the broiler and set the pan on the second highest rack of the oven. Broil 2 to 4 minutes to brown the chicken.