Jalapeno Popper Chicken is an easy keto meal that whips up in about 35 minutes. Creamy and delicious, and the whole family loves it!
Give a hand up if you require more ease of living in your day. Oh, I can am seeing you. You, and you. And me. Everyone can benefit from more comfort in our lives.
Nothing beats the keto-friendly jalapeno popper chicken recipe for an accessible, family-friendly food item.
In the present, many of us are in the home, juggling work and kids, school, and our health. It’s not a simple time for anyone. Therefore, creating a simple keto-friendly dinner recipe is always at the top of my list of priorities.
However, those simple meals need to be delicious as well! It’s not worth making healthy dishes if nobody is willing to take them in. I’m sure the recipe for Jalapeno Popper Chicken will appeal to all.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Total Time: 58 minutes | Servings: 6 servings | Calories: 423kcal
- 4 slices bacon chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 to 4 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 2 small jalapeno peppers minced
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet over medium, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a plate and remove all but 1 tablespoon of the grease.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook until nicely browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and transfer the thighs to a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, whipping cream, and garlic. Spread over the chicken in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the jalapeno and cheddar cheese, then sprinkle with the chopped bacon. Bake about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.